Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Upcoming Speaking Schedule

Photo by Skip Riddle

Over the last several months, I've had a great time speaking at various groups including the Pender CWRT in Rocky Mount, the Outer Banks CWRT, the Petersburg CWRT, and the New Bern Historical Society. I also want to thank Gerry Prokopowicz for having me on Civil War Talk Radio. I'm grateful for the recognition The Fight For the Old North State has received, including Best Book of the Year from Civil War Books and Authors. Thanks so much to everyone who has bought the book!

Here is the upcoming (and revised) speaking schedule. If you live near one of these places, please come by and say hello. Also, if your group is looking for speakers, please feel free to email me.

Old Baldy CWRT of Philadelphia - April 9, 2020
Wilmington (Delaware) CWRT - May 6, 2020

Charlottesville CWRT - May 18, 2020
Raleigh CWRT - June 15, 2020
Puget Sound (Seattle) CWRT - October 8, 2020
Richmond CWRT - April 13, 2021 

 

Upcoming Talks

Things were busy this year. I had the opportunity to give about a dozen talks and several online interviews.  It was fun to visit many inter...