Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hello

Petersburg, Va. Col. Ira Spaulding's winter quarters. 50th NY Eng. LOC

Welcome to an infrequent blog about historical research and writing. I’d like to start by thanking everyone for their help in previous projects. I’m grateful (and pleasantly surprised) at the nice feedback Richmond Must Fall and Civil War Talks have received in various reviews and in comments from colleagues and friends. I also feel lucky to have collaborated with John Horn and John Selby on Civil War Talks. It has been a pleasure to get to know those two over the last few years and I look forward to the completion of their ongoing projects.

Here’s wishing everyone a great 2014!

Current Speaking Schedule: 2024-2025

I've had a great time over the last year talking to groups about my latest book -  Gettysburg's Southern Front . The best part is me...